I used this picture for the cover at the Blog Oklahoma Podcast Facebook Group. Later I was asked about my desk setup and what that thing hanging of the old iPhone was. So here's a quick point-at-it edit of that picture. If you have any questions about any of these, please feel free to leave a comment.
- AcuRight Weather Station
- Google Home Mini
- Audacity - free audio mixing software
- MXL 990 Microphone with a MXL WS-002 Foam Windscreen
- Neewer NW-35 Boom Mic Stand
- A nice Office Chair
- Behringer U-Control UCA202 - USB Interface between mixing board and PC.
- Cheep Headphones (You can do better)
- Tripod with a Vastar Universal Smartphone Tripod Adapter
- Old iPhone 5C
- iRig2 - Audio interface between mixing board and iPhone
- Behringer Xenyx 802 - Mixing board
- Reclaimed Old Oilfield Office Desk (Priceless)